Total Pageviews

Monday 16 February 2015

Andy Kliene 13 acres? Plenty of room to set up bear and deadfall and tiger traps. All on your own land.


I am in tears , as my neighbor who has had 2 pitts die in 8 months 2nd one 7 days ago . Just got a new foster monster . Being said ,when there 2nd one died my 1st thought was complete peace and safty for me and my kids after 2 years . We had one week of safe living . I looked on the owners page to beg for $$ for her sick pitt , and sure enough they've brought in a foster adult female with little children . I'm not only terrified again for my kids but also theirs.
I was so looking forward to being outside enjoying our 13 acres , no more . As they will never keep it contained . I need to move .
Like · 
  • 6 people like this.
  • Tricia Malone I know what you mean. Pit bull ban in my town, yet had at least 3 living nearby, then some people from California showed up and brought another one! Nothing is done and they're always getting loose. So glad our 6' privacy fence is almost done!!!
    6 hrs · Like · 1
  • Tricia Malone Joanie yeah, the sad thing is you will get more done if you show animals are in danger than you will if children are in danger.
    6 hrs · Like · 6
  • Kenny Humphrey Or you can just kill it. That would be my move.
    6 hrs · Like · 3
  • Jean Olszewski Why do people with pit bulls expect others to pay for their care , but they never pay the victim if their pit bull mauls or kills their neighbor's pet or child .
    5 hrs · Like · 10
  • Jane Shryock Time to bust out the rat poison and/or antifreeze.
    5 hrs · Like · 4
  • Tammy Surdam Tricia I have 13 acres i can't fence and I shouldn't have too , and Joanie I feel being a single mom on a budget I can't get a camera on my own property , I have all I can to take care of my kids as these owners of these monsters are on public assista...See More
    5 hrs · Like · 6
  • Thomas McCartney If they get on your property shoot them, they have no right being there and you have a right to protect yourself.
    5 hrs · Edited · Like · 10
  • Thomas McCartney If you have a Ban how can the city just ignore it, this is the law, call the newspaper or local TV station and get them to do a story on the intentional lack of enforcement of a law.
    5 hrs · Like · 5
  • Tammy Surdam I know it s all cut and dry , but we shouldn't have to live this way , ever . these people keep getting pitts and opening sites to get money to support them . I just want to live free without predators in my neighborhood being in the country . The neighbors and there beast are predators for me and my children .
    5 hrs · Like · 7
  • Jane Shryock Tammy, I agree 100%. No family should have to live in fear for their lives because someone wants to own a dangerous animal. There are strict laws in ownership and containment of large predatory wildlife, and those animals don't even cause as many mau...See More
    4 hrs · Edited · Like · 7
  • Gail L Rosbach TO Tammy Surdam I grew up in the 50's and 60's. Back then people did not have Pit Bulls for pets. And no one was ever killed or torn up by dogs. They all ran at large, were rarely S/N, yet everyone got along. Pit Bulls are the problem right now. I am getting fed up myself
    4 hrs · Edited · Like · 5
  • Gail L Rosbach None of us should have to have weapons to be safe but that is how it is. This is the Wild Wild West all over again. No one else will really help you, we have to take care of ourselves right now. Do you have animals on your property, like horses or goats>?
    4 hrs · Like · 3
  • Gail L Rosbach Think of it this way. You are one of the lucky ones that is aware of what the Pit Bulls are bringing, and know you have to have weapons on hand. Many people are not aware or are unbelieving, those are the people that are going to be caught without any protection and be attacked
    3 hrs · Like · 4
  • Tammy Surdam no i don't have animals , but my kids have 13 acres they should be able to enjoy with out worry of another human monster .
    3 hrs · Like · 4
  • Gail L Rosbach IF you cannot afford Pepper Spray you can use a fire extinguisher or Hornet Spray, Spray paint. You can also use a knife, I could never do the knife thing...I guess I could to save my dog or another persom, its just bloody and icky
    3 hrs · Like · 2
  • Tammy Surdam Now just lost afriend of 30 years comparing my so called fear of pitt bull to his fear of bats .
    3 hrs · Like · 3
  • Tammy Surdam I am crying now sorry but for real . what an ass to compare those right . or am I being Illogical .
    3 hrs · Like · 5
  • Laurie Miller Musselman You are right, Tammy Surdam. We have to stick together and get each other through these disappointing setbacks. You are keeping your children safe. You are such a good mother. I understand what you're going through. It is not the same to compare it to fear of bats, that is just a stupid assumption, that person is wrong. He does not comprehend what you are going through, and that was thoughtless of him.
    3 hrs · Like · 3
  • Gail L Rosbach Fear is Fear...Some people are afraid of hair, of sex, of other people, they all seem illogical to someone else that doesn't have that fear. Seems like you just have to do whatever you can,,,call A/C, call the police. if there is a Ban there they are...See More
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Tammy Surdam Thank you Laurie Miller Musselman I love dogs so much but not if they're aggressive . So many don't get it. i was one of the few lucky ones to make it to safety from my monster coming after me . Not with out damage to my front door as he continues to smash it to try and get to me . .. I feel some don't see me as a victim or survivor i should say because I got away .
    3 hrs · Like · 2
  • Tammy Surdam I was seconds from sending my daughter out for the bus , then what it would make the headlines .
    3 hrs · Like
  • Gail L Rosbach Do you have a relative, like a Dad or Brother that could come and hang out with you guys until you get rid of those dogs?
    3 hrs · Edited · Like · 1
  • Tammy Surdam I Hate being afraid to live because of an animal . i would rather live in the jungle and have a true fear .
    3 hrs · Like
  • Gail L Rosbach I need to buy a new keyboard. The letter are all worn off mine..The typos are awful.
    3 hrs · Like
  • Patricia Forbell I understood you Gail? Tammy can you see Gails comments?
    3 hrs · Like · 2
  • Jennifer Walker-Mason Hmm wonder how many people have been killed by bats in the past year? You have a right to enjoy your own property. I know you shouldn't have to, but if it comes on your property shoot it.
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Tammy Surdam No I don't My Dad is gone and I'm ok my son is 14 and even my 9 year old had to learn to use the 22 because of these animals . I am just so angry these people don't see it , i mean they have had 2 pitts die and get a adult female pitt with babies in tere house . can I post the site she has or is that not ok ADMIT ?
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Tammy Surdam If you guys could see her post you would see the seriousness of it .
    3 hrs · Like
  • Tammy Surdam Its a page she posted because my landlord was portecting her cat and shot her first pitt .
    3 hrs · Like · 2
  • Gail L Rosbach I am afraid of these dogs too. Everytime they come around me, esp. when I am walking my dog, I get Short of breathe, have Chest pain, get all flushed. These dogs are mostlikely going to kill me by giving me a Heart Attack someday.
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Tammy Surdam Then she claims her 2nd one dies and blames it to be him missing his brother , gone 9 months , Then get another pitt 7 days later . there dogs run always .
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Tammy Surdam I do not feel being in a rural living I should have to be so villa gent to protect me and my family . I guess I should live in the city as I will ahve a safer living and pay less for rent . the dog control doesn't give a crap as they rescue and adopt...See More
    3 hrs · Like
  • Tammy Surdam And its all by phone as yes from now on I will be recording these phone calls but seriously I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOO. yes if it was a human threatening my child the police should take care of it, but because its a pibbble wibbly it ok when the DC goes to the house he's all sweet .
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Patricia Forbell Girl the pit owner is a wacko!
    3 hrs · Like
  • Tammy Surdam I know and my rant was big and over but god help me when i have to post of the owners kids being victims of there foster Pitt . I can only hope not and for me and my own we are left to be on guard always . Keep us safe . But damn the rescue who let them foster after having 2 pitts die .
    3 hrs · Like · 1
  • Harry Peel All i can really say is good luck and i hope your family stays safe.
    Use a video to record any unsafe nutter crap and report or better still use a long gun with a scope if they enter your land.
    2 hrs · Like
  • Thomas McCartney Tammy Surdam what does Kristie Marie Hudgins Leahey think about your feelings and views on pit bulls?
  • Lisa Gaffney I'm so sorry Tammy , these dogs and their owners are like a plague on the land.
  • Andy Kliene 13 acres? Plenty of room to set up bear and deadfall and tiger traps. All on your own land.
    31 mins · Like · 1

No comments:

Post a Comment