Total Pageviews

Monday 16 February 2015

Thomas McCartney If they get on your property shoot them, they have no right being there and you have a right to protect yourself.


I am in tears , as my neighbor who has had 2 pitts die in 8 months 2nd one 7 days ago . Just got a new foster monster . Being said ,when there 2nd one died my 1st thought was complete peace and safty for me and my kids after 2 years . We had one week of safe living . I looked on the owners page to beg for $$ for her sick pitt , and sure enough they've brought in a foster adult female with little children . I'm not only terrified again for my kids but also theirs.
I was so looking forward to being outside enjoying our 13 acres , no more . As they will never keep it contained . I need to move .
Like · 
  • 5 people like this.
  • Tricia Malone I know what you mean. Pit bull ban in my town, yet had at least 3 living nearby, then some people from California showed up and brought another one! Nothing is done and they're always getting loose. So glad our 6' privacy fence is almost done!!!
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Joanie Caldwell-Kenoshmeg Can you get some cameras to document when the dog is loose and report them for animal neglect? Two dogs dieing in two months means someone is not taking care of the dogs. Maybe a pittie advocacy org will take their new dog as they are all about protecting pitbulls.. I had a neighbor who treated cats like stuffed animals and overbred them and let them freeze to death and a rescue came and took all of them.
    2 hrs · Like · 1
  • Tricia Malone Joanie yeah, the sad thing is you will get more done if you show animals are in danger than you will if children are in danger.
    2 hrs · Like · 6
  • Kenny Humphrey Or you can just kill it. That would be my move.
    2 hrs · Like · 2
  • Jean Olszewski Why do people with pit bulls expect others to pay for their care , but they never pay the victim if their pit bull mauls or kills their neighbor's pet or child .
    1 hr · Like · 10
  • Jane Shryock Time to bust out the rat poison and/or antifreeze.
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Tammy Surdam Tricia I have 13 acres i can't fence and I shouldn't have too , and Joanie I feel being a single mom on a budget I can't get a camera on my own property , I have all I can to take care of my kids as these owners of these monsters are on public assistance , WE are supporting they monsters while I as a single Mom works hard and can't get $ for cameras and pepper spray and all the idea to keep us safe . . yes I can be there with our 22 rifle , but I shouldn't have to be ... damn it . My kids and should be able to be outside with out hearing the Russel of a animal not knowing if it a squirrel or the neighbors monsters coming . BS we should have to protect ourselves against anothers persons beast . Its not fair. But I will say i Fear for there children everyday with that monster in there home . I dread the day she turns . please if any god can not let it happen don't .
    1 hr · Like · 4
  • Thomas McCartney If they get on your property shoot them, they have no right being there and you have a right to protect yourself.
    1 hr · Edited · Like · 6
  • Thomas McCartney If you have a Ban how can the city just ignore it, this is the law, call the newspaper or local TV station and get them to do a story on the intentional lack of enforcement of a law.
    1 hr · Like · 3
  • Tammy Surdam I know it s all cut and dry , but we shouldn't have to live this way , ever . these people keep getting pitts and opening sites to get money to support them . I just want to live free without predators in my neighborhood being in the country . The neighbors and there beast are predators for me and my children .
    55 mins · Like · 5
  • Jane Shryock Tammy, I agree 100%. No family should have to live in fear for their lives because someone wants to own a dangerous animal. There are strict laws in ownership and containment of large predatory wildlife, and those animals don't even cause as many maulings and deaths COMBINED as pit bulls do. That is why I, along with anyone not ignorant or selfish enough to look at and admit to the FACTS, knows that strict BSL's need to be taken effect to save lives and to give people the peace of mind they deserve on their own damned property!
    33 mins · Edited · Like · 4

No comments:

Post a Comment